Sports Turf Management
Outstanding athletic fields always have a good management plan and qualified personnel to implement those practices. TurfMark Services will provide a free site visit and analysis. A comprehensive analysis is always important to determine the current condition of the fields and what steps may be needed for improvement.
Laser Grading and Renovation: Precision laser-guided grading to establish slopes and improve surface drainage on baseball and softball infields and establishing field crowns on football and soccer fields.
Deep Tine Aeration: Aeration is crucial to plant health and durability. A specialized aerator is used to relieve compaction to a depth of 6-8 inches, allowing deeper compaction relief, greater land rooting, and better drainage.
Application of Fertility and Control Products: All products are designed to enhance high-performance turf and safe for athletes.
Topdressing and Topdress Leveling: Used to amend soils and/or to correct low spots and irregularities in the playing surface. This results in improved drainage and field safety.
Maintenance of Synthetic Fields: Infill grooming and cleaning to prolong the life of the field.
TurfMark Services works with a number of architect and design services to develop a scope of your project to ensure success.
We provide consultation as to:
- Site selection
- Grade planning and drainage
- Infield and field soils
- Turf selection – natural or synthetic
Our scope of work during the construction process consists of:
- Finish grading utilizing laser guided grading equipment
- Installation of irrigation and drainage systems
- Installation of engineered infield mixes
- Installation of turf – either from sod, sprigs, seed, synthetic
TurfMark Services provides renovation services to all types of athletic field surfaces – Football, Soccer, Baseball, Softball, Field Hockey, Practice Fields
This can involve renovating fields back to their peak condition or re-constructing fields which were built poorly.
Our specialty is finding solutions to the problems with your fields:
- Poor turf performance
- Drainage issues
- Playability, smoothness, or safety of your fields
Whatever the problem, we have the experience and knowledge to develop a solution.
We contract the following services to our clients:
- Deep tine aeration to depths up to 10”
- Linear aeration to depths up to 10” with no surface disruption
- Apply professional grade products by experienced and licensed application technicians.
- Apply field amendments to the field – compost, sand
- Topdress leveling of low spots
Synthetic field services
- Perform field cleaning and grooming
- Base grade work and turf repair